In response to COVID – 19 and for the Health and Safety of all Seneca County Residents,
Seneca County Mental Health Department has taken the following actions:
Seneca County Community Counseling Center (Mental Health and Addictions Services)
- We are asking clients to refrain from coming to the clinic for their services except for injections.
- All services, except injections will be offered via telehealth or telephone per client preference.
- We are continuing to provide admissions for mental health and substance use disorder services including medication assisted treatment for Opioid Use Disorder
- Clinicians will be calling all clients to discuss details for connecting to telehealth or telephone services.
- Our hours of operation have been adjusted to the following schedule:
- Monday-Friday, 8-5pm
- No Saturday Services
- If individuals have no internet access or email, we ask that they call the clinic so that we can make arrangements for them to be seen face to face.
- Please call the Center at 315-539-1980 with any questions or concerns.
Click link below for full notice.