The employees of the Department of Workforce Development & Youth Bureau provide services with integrity, competence, and respect to diversity!
Job Search Resources
- Seneca County Civil Service Employment Portal
- FLCC Career Coach
- New York’s Job Bank
- NYS Department of Labor
- Wayne Finger Lakes BOCES Employment Opportunities
- Information on Agricultural Careers
- Overview of ACCES-VR Services: Your Journey to Employment Begins Today
- How to Apply for ACCES-VR Services
- Do You Want A Job That Requires A College Degree?
CYAC (Connecting Young Adults to Careers)
CYAC provides young adults ages 14-24 with 1:1 career counseling, career interest assessment, resume development, interviewing skills, financial literacy, soft skills training, and paid work experience. Referrals also made to community resources.
Youth Employment Programs:
Year-round youth services available to eligible youth include:
- Adult mentoring
- Comprehensive counseling
- Drop-out prevention
- Follow-up services
- Leadership development
- Occupational skills training
- Paid and unpaid work experience
- Summer youth
- Supportive services
- Tutoring and study skills
Summer Youth Employment Program
We will be taking applications for our summer youth employment program for youth 14-20 years old that meet eligibility criteria in the Spring.
The resource room is a self-directed service for people able to conduct their own job search. Computers with Internet access and laser printers are available for job searching. We also have Microsoft Office tutorials, a fax machine, telephone and hard copies of job hunting resources available. More comprehensive services are available at the
Seneca County Department of Human Services
1 Dipronio Dr.
Waterloo NY 13165
By Appointment only due to COVID
Please contact 315-539-1800
Social Services Programs
The office is part of the Seneca County Department of Human Services and operates their employment programs. These programs provide employment-related activities and services to public assistance recipients with the goal of gaining employment.
- Seneca County Housing Resources
- Seneca County Fatherhood Connection
- Seneca County Fatherhood Connection Referral Form
- Seneca County Motherhood Program
- Seneca County Motherhood Program Referral Form
- 2022 Summer Youth Employment Program Application
- Finger Lakes Works
- Business Start-Up & Expansion Consultation