Addresses the needs of children who require out of home placement in local or residential foster care settings. Services are provided to both the child(ren) and the family to address issues that brought the child(ren) into care and work towards achieving permanence for the child(ren). In those instances where children become freed for adoption, this agency works to identify a permanent adoptive resource and expedite the finalization of an adoption.
Foster Hope…Foster Love
Is foster care right for me and my family?
- Come in all ages, 21 and up.
- Are married, single or partners.
- Have children living at home, or not.
- Rent or own their home.
- Are working, stay at home, or retired
- Foster Care FAQ
- Requirements to Become a Foster Parent
- Foster Care Basics
- NYS Office of Children & Family Services
- Child Protective Services/State Register Forms
- Signs of Child Abuse or Maltreatment