Seneca County Human Services, in collaboration with the community, provides access to resources, promotes equal opportunities, empowers individuals and families toward greater self-sufficiency and improved quality of life. The employees of the Division provide these services with integrity, competence, and respect to diversity. Providing; Cash Assistance, SNAP, Medicaid, Heap, Emergency Aid to Families.
Having a hard time making ends meet? Check your eligibility for economic support at:
- Free Legal Services – Emergency Rental Assistance ProgramFree Legal Services | ERAP (ny.gov)
- Low Income Household Water Assistance Program (LIHWAP)Apply for LIHWAP
- Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP)Help is here, New York. La ayuda está aquí, Nueva York.
- HEAP – No Cost Clean and Tune (English/Espanol)
- Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP) WebsiteApply for the ERAP online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP) Information (English/Espanol)
- Cash Assistance
- Non-Parent Caregivers
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- SNAP Households are Eligible for Head Start Programs
- SNAP Head Start Flyer – English
- SNAP Head Start Flyer – Spanish
- Emergency Aid to Families
- Fraud – (315) 539-1827
- HEAP (November – March)
- Clean & Tune Program
- Furnace Repair/Replace