Some important facts about how Emergency Services are provided in Seneca County and how you can join:
- Volunteers Provide the Emergency Medical Services (EMS) and Fire Protection in Your Community.
- There are 12 volunteer fire departments and approximately 300+ volunteer firefighters in Seneca County.
- No previous emergency services experience or training is required to volunteer.
- Some fire companies and ambulance corps offer various forms of membership such as EMS, Fire Police, Fire Fighting, Specialized Rescue or Corporate Membership.
- All fire departments and ambulance corps offer FREE training, personal protection equipment, pagers, and uniforms.
- All Fire and Ambulance Companies in Seneca County Need Volunteers.
If You’re Tough Enough, If You’re Smart Enough, If You Care Enough to Volunteer
For More Information about how you can join the exciting field of volunteer fire fighting and emergency medical services:
Seneca County Emergency Management