National Poll Worker Recruitment Day
January 25th, 2022
National Poll Worker Recruitment Day is a national day of action established by the U.S. Election Assistance Commission to encourage people to help America vote by signing up to be a poll worker. By encouraging more people to become poll workers in their communities, National Poll Worker Recruitment Day is addressing the critical shortage of poll workers, strengthening our democracy, inspiring greater civic engagement, and volunteerism, and helping America vote.
About the EAC: The U.S. Election Assistance Commission (EAC) is the only federal agency solely focused on election administration. Our mission is to help election officials improve the administration of elections and help Americans participate in the voting process. National Poll Worker Recruitment Day is one way the EAC is working to fulfill this mission.
Follow the link below for more information on how you can help
Welcome to the Seneca County Board of Elections.
Seneca County will require vendors and any visitors to wear a
mask while on County premises.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Our office hours are 8:30AM to 4:00 PM Monday – Friday for January 1st -31st 2022
Thank you and be SAFE!!
Main BOE Phone: 315-539-1760
Services provided include:
The Seneca County Board of Elections is a bi-partisan public office serving the voters of Seneca County. Our focus is to conduct fair and accurate Federal, State, County, Town, and Village elections.
- Administration of all federal, state and local elections
- Ballot preparation
- Maintenance of voting machines
- Absentee ballot coordination
- Oversee voter registration and maintain an accurate inventory of all eligible voters
- Collection of candidate financial disclosure reports
- The compilation, tallying and reporting of election results
- Providing election-related information and support to candidates, political parties and the general public
2022 Party Enrollment Changes will be on hold between February 15th, 2022 and July 5th, 2022. After July 5th all requested Party Changes will be put in effect.
Tuesday, November 8th, 6am to 9pm (Early Voting October 29th-November 6th 2022)
The last day for mail in registrations to be post marked and to register in person for the 2022 General election is October, 14th 2022. Click Here to download a Registration form from the New York State Board of Elections.
The last day to do a Change of Address is for the 2022 General Election is October, 19th 2022.
2021 General Election Sample Ballots
2021 General Election Proposals on Ballot
- 2021 Campaign Finance
- 2021 Primary Election Sample Ballots
- 2021 General Election Offices to be Filled
- 2021 Waterloo Village Results
- 2021 Signature Requirement