The mission of the Seneca County Crisis Response Team (CRT) is to provide immediate person-centered, trauma-informed, recovery-focused, and culturally affirming services to individuals in crisis due to mental illness and/or co-occurring substance use disorders while working to reduce inappropriate and/or over-utilization of inpatient psychiatric hospitalization and emergency services. The Crisis Response Team is designed to provide 24 hour/7 day a week crisis support to individuals in Seneca County who are experiencing or are at imminent risk of experiencing a mental health crisis.
ACCESS THE SENECA COUNTY CRISIS RESPONSE TEAM BY CALLING 988 or 800-310-1160 – SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS A WEEK
Services will be offered to individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or inability to pay.
- Crisis Intervention/Stabilization
- Crisis Mental Health Assessments
- Peer Support Services
- Rapid linkage and/or re-linkage to treatment
- Services provided in collaboration with local law enforcement agencies, school districts, and community partners as needed
- Mental Health Transportation
- Connections to treatment providers and support systems in the community
- Referrals to non-mental health services as needed
- Services provided in person or via telehealth at any location within Seneca County
- Interim Mental Health Treatment