To improve health by providing quality, preventive health programs, and services to our residents in collaboration with community partners. Together we encourage healthy lifestyles, prevent disease, and promote safe, healthy environments where we live, work and play in Seneca County.
To create healthy communities and safe environments for all generations.
Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
It is a weekly feature from the Office for State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support to inform your prevention activities.
- Rabies Clinic May 13, 2020 Postponed
- Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Hotlines availableNew York State Hotline Monroe County Health Department Hotline Upstate University Hospital Hotline Seneca County Health Department Email
- Public Health Advisory
- When is testing Recommended
- ATTENTION: Employers, Worksites, and Employees!
- Coronavirus Update for Bars & Restaurants – Governor Cuomo Order – Effective March 16 at 8 PMIn an ongoing effort to slow the spread of the novel Coronavirus so that our health care system can keep pace with treating those who are most severely affected by this illness, Governor Cuomo has ordered that all bars and restaurants must switch to take-out and delivery only. THIS MEANS THAT DINING IN-HOUSE IS PROHIBITED […]
- Boil Water Order for Willard Water District LiftedAs of 11/10/19 the boil water notice for the Willard Drug Treatment Center and the Willard Water District is now lifted. Boil Water Notice Lifted – Offical
- Household Hazardous Waste Drop Off DayAugust 17, 2019 For more details, view the flyer. Household Hazardous Waste Drop-Off Flyer