The Information Technology Department provides the highest quality technology services and solutions in an efficient, reliable and cost-effective manner in order for Seneca County to achieve its organizational goals, priorities, and objectives.
Goals & Objectives
- Service: We focus on our customer needs, strive to improve service and embrace accountability.
- Quality: We ensure our services and deliverables meet the highest quality standards found in the technology industry and adapt to ever-changing technologies.
- Pride: We take pride in our work and strive for personal and professional excellence.
- Respect: We appreciate and value one another. Our actions are carried out with trust, integrity, and fairness along with open and honest communication.
- Teamwork: Our team is strengthened by the diversity and contributions of each member while supporting a cooperative work environment.
- Systems Analysis, Design, and updates
- Computer Hardware/Software acquisition and support
- Internet Services (Training, Support)
- Training and Help Desk support for County Computer Users
- Help Desk Support for NYS equipment and applications for Division of Human Services
- Real Property Tax Services (Process Rolls/Bills and Database Support)
- Network Administration and Services
- Data Communications
- Project Administration
- Management of Telephone and Voice Mail services
- Security Management
- Technology Research and Analysis
Stay informed and review the scams below:
- Work-at-Home Scams
- Lottery and Sweepstake Scams
- Mystery Shopper Scams
- Money Transfer Scams
- Tech Support Scams
Hints & Tips
Web Page Text Is Too Small?
You can make the text on any Web page larger. In Windows, press Ctrl key and the ‘+’ or ‘-‘ keys (for bigger or smaller fonts); on the Mac, it’s the Command key and plus or minus.
Quickly Move Between the Fields of a Web Page or Form
If you are filling out an online form, e-mail, or other text fields you can quickly move between each of the fields by pressing the Tab key or Shift + Tab to move back a field.