If You’re Tough Enough, If You’re Smart Enough, If You Care Enough to Volunteer
Some important facts about how Emergency Services are provided in Seneca County and how you can join:
- Volunteers Provide the Emergency Medical Services (EMS) and Fire Protection in Your Community.
- There are 14 volunteer fire departments and approximately 500+ volunteer fire fighters in Seneca County.
- No previous emergency services experience or training is required to volunteer.
- Some fire companies and ambulance corps offer various forms of membership such as EMS, Fire Police, Fire Fighting, Specialized Rescue or Corporate Membership.
- All fire departments and ambulance corps offer FREE training, personal protection equipment, pagers, and uniforms.
- All Fire and Ambulance Companies in Seneca County Need Volunteers.
For More Information about how you can join the exciting field of volunteer fire fighting and emergency medical services:
Seneca County Emergency Management
Phone: (315) 539-1756
If you are interested in volunteering please fill out the form below.