The following is the definition of a Mobile Home Park by New York State:
Mobile home park (hereafter also known as park) shall mean a property consisting of a tract of land maintained by an operator for mobile homes and/or manufactured homes, and buildings or other structures that may be pertinent to their use, any part of which may be occupied by persons for residential purposes other than recreation, traveling, or vacationing, and who are provided services or facilities necessary for their use of the property.
Mobile Home Parks in Seneca County are regulated by the Seneca County Health Department. They are issued permits to operate by the Department and must comply with Part 17 of the New York State Sanitary Code.
- Annual Water Quality Report Certification Form
- Application for a Permit to Operate
- Application for Approval of Backflow Prevention Devices
- Coliform Bacteria in Drinking Water Supplies
- E. coli O157:H7 Infection Fact Sheet
- NYS Workmens’ Compensation and Disability Benefits Coverage Exemption (Form CE-200)
- Private Wells
- Septic Application
- Water System Operation Report
- Well Disinfection Procedures