The Information Technology Department provides the highest quality technology services and solutions in an efficient, reliable and cost effective manner in order for Seneca County to achieve its organizational goals, priorities and objectives.
Goals and Objectives:
- Service: We focus on our customer needs, strive to improve service and embrace accountability.
- Quality: We ensure our services and deliverables meet the highest quality standards found in the technology industry and adapt to ever changing technologies.
- Pride: We take pride in our work and strive for personal and professional excellence.
- Respect: We appreciate and value one another. Our actions are carried out with trust, integrity and fairness along with open and honest communication.
- Teamwork: Our team is strengthened by diversity and contributions of each member while supporting a cooperative work environment.
- Systems Analysis, Design, Programming and updates
- Computer Hardware/Software acquisition and support
- Internet Services (Training, Support, and Web Page Development/Maintenance)
- Training and Help Desk support for County Computer Users
- Help Desk Support for NYS equipment and applications for Division of Human Services
- Process Payroll and Budget/Accounting applications
- Real Property Tax Services (Process Rolls/Bills and Database Support)
- Network Administration and Services
- Data Communications
- Project Administration
- Management of Telephone and Voice Mail services
- Security Management
- Technology Research and Analysis
Stay informed and review the scams below:
- Work-at-Home Scams
- Lottery and Sweepstake Scams
- Mystery Shopper Scams
- Money Transfer Scams
- Tech Support Scams
Hints & Tips:
Web page Text is too small?
You can make the text on any Web page larger. In Windows, press Ctrl key and the ‘+’ or ‘-‘ keys (for bigger or smaller fonts); on the Mac, it’s the Command key and plus or minus.
Quickly move between the fields of a web page or form
If you are filling out an online form, e-mail, or other text field you can quickly move between each of the fields by pressing the Tab key or Shift + Tab to move back a field.