PLEASE NOTE! The following information is for use of County Parks. To see information concerning the use of County Facilities click on the following link.
Facility Use Policy
- Fill out application electronically, then forward to your insurer.
- Have your insurer forward the completed form and the insurance certificate to the Seneca County Insurance Office. Attention: Greg Pellicano, Insurance Manager e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application will be reviewed and if approved by the Insurance Manager it will be forwarded to the Seneca County Facilities Department for booking purposes after which the applicant will be sent an e-mail confirming the reservation.
PLEASE READ BELOW THE LIST OF REQUIREMENTS FOR USING
SENECA COUNTY PUBLIC PARK’S
RETURN YOUR COMPLETED APPLICATION TO THE SENECA COUNTY INSURANCE OFFICE
The use of all Seneca County Public Park’s shall be subject to the approval and rules of the Board of Supervisors administered by the County Manager.
3. The activities of the group should be confined to the area requested. All posted rules must be adhered to.
4. Profanity, objectionable language, disorderly acts or illegal activities of any kind are absolutely prohibited and those violating this prohibition will be ejected from the premises.
5. LAFAYETTE PARK USE-Barbecues – No dumping of waste or food related water on the grass as it causes permanent damage. Dump waste water only in the sewer drain located on the edge of road. ALL FOOD AND GARBAGE is to be REMOVED from County property at the end of event. Park furniture must be returned to original locations. Any damage to property will be billed to the responsible organization.
6. Charges established by the Board of Supervisors for extra custodial or other necessary services are to be paid in advance. Checks made payable to Seneca County Treasurer.
7. Permits may be revoked at any time.
8. Supervision of youth will be maintained at all times.
9. The use of tobacco products is not allowed on County property.
10. The County does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, physical impairment or in its programs or employment services.
11. All users must provide a Certificate of Insurance with the following insurance requirements prior to using facilities.
• Contain a 30 day notice of cancellation;
• State that the organization’s coverage shall be primary coverage for the County, its Board, employees and volunteers.
C. The user agrees to indemnify the County for any applicable deductibles.
D. Required Insurance:
E. User acknowledges that failure to obtain such insurance on behalf of the County Constitutes a material breach of contract and subjects it to liability for damages, indemnification and all other legal remedies available to the County. The user is to provide the County with a certification of insurance, evidencing the above requirements have been met. The failure of the County to object to the contents of the certificate or the absence of same shall not be deemed a waiver of any and all rights held by the County.