|You can Vote, if...
To be eligible to vote, you must:
- Be a citizen of the United States (Includes those persons
born in Puerto Rico, Guam and the U.S. Virgin Islands).
- Be a Seneca County resident for at least 30 days.
- Be 18 years of age before the next election.
- Not be serving a jail sentence or be on parole for a felony conviction.
- Not be adjudged mentally incompetent by a court.
- Not claim the right to vote elsewhere.
Click Here to Register Today!
In addition, certain rules apply for Primary Elections. Because a primary is strictly a party election, only voters registered with
one of the parties conducting a primary may participate in that party's election.
All registered voters (with or without party affiliation) may vote only in General and Special
Elections. To learn more about your voting eligiblity, contact the Board of Elections at 315-539-1760.