State & Local Primary Election
**Republican and Reform Party Voters Only**
Tuesday September 13, 2016
Noon to 9:00 PM
*If you are not currently registered and would like to vote in the State and Local Primary on September 13, 2016, you have until August 19, 2016 to register.
*Only currently registered Republican and Reform Party voters may vote in this Primary Election. Any party affiliation changes will not take effect until after the General Election 2016. All other changes will take effect immediately.
General Election Tuesday November 8, 2016
6 AM to 9:00 PM
The Seneca County Board of Elections is a bi-partisan public office serving the voters of Seneca County. Our focus is to conduct fair and accurate federal, state, county, town, and village elections.
Services provided include:
- Administration of all federal, state and local elections
- Ballot preparation
- Maintenance of voting machines
- Absentee ballot coordination
- Oversee voter registration and maintain accurate inventory of all eligible voters
- Collection of candidate financial disclosure reports
- Compilation, tallying and reporting of election results
- Providing election related information and support to candidates, political parties and the general public